Showing You How to Live Stylishly for Less.

Thursday, 9 January 2014

My room is NOT messy.


I just found this quote on the internet and I love it. I have no idea who it's by but it's just one of those cheeky comments that you might give to your mum as a teenager when she's asking you to tidy your room for the thousandth time. But, as much I love this quote, there's no denying that I really need to tidy my bedroom. Like, really, really need to. 


There are piles of clothes everywhere I'm quite ashamed to admit. I like to think of myself as a tidy person, almost a neat-freak if I may. I really don't like mess. It stresses me out and makes me feel constricted, like I can't think clearly. And yet, somehow, in the last couple of weeks I've slowly but surely been accumulating little heaps of perfectly clean clothing in pools around my side of the bed (see I'm nice, at least I keep it to my side) and now it's turned from a five minute job into something much more long-winded. All the ironing and hanging… 

But, alas, it's got to the point where it's getting rather difficult to pick my way through my room to get to the bathroom in the dark mornings without tripping so I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and do it this weekend - boo! :(. Wish me luck! 

If you like my posts pretty please support me and follow this blog with bloglovin' below or by using any of the easy links in the sidebar!

x Jade Mercedes Fraser x

Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade With Envy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig